Laser hair removal costs an average of just under $300 per session. Is it worth this amount of money, considering the average person requires three – four sessions? Although some budgets do not constitute such an expense, most people are more than happy to fork it over for laser hair removal columbia md. The benefits of the service are quite nice and include:
· Laser hair removal is a safe, permanent way to remove unwanted hair from the body. It works on many areas of the body in under 30-minutes.
· The procedure is FDA approved for men and women over the age of 18.
· This procedure is pain-free, although some discomfort may be noted.
· Once you complete laser hair removal, you eliminate hair growth and the need to use other procedures for hair removal that may be painful.
· Few side effects or risks.
· No down time. Most people return to work after a laser hair removal procedure.
· No more shaving.
· Save money since you don’t need expensive razors, shaving cream, etc.
The benefits in the list above are not all of the perks one can expect when using laser hair removal, but among the many. Few people are dissatisfied with the results of their laser hair removal procedure. Consultations don’t cost anything and help provide the important details about this procedure that every patient should know.
The first step in a laser hair removal procedure is a consultation with a dermatologist. Although laser hair removal is safe for most people, it may not be suitable for everyone. The consultation helps decide if laser hair removal is a good procedure for your specific needs. The consultation also provides a time to ask questions or state any concerns that you might have.